Whether you are in a hurry, need a quick snack in the middle of the day, or want to make a fun lunch for you children these two recipes are so simple, quick and fun! Learn how to make Microwave Pizza & Brownie in a Bowl!
These recipes are inspired by Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking. I decided to add my own twist and instead of using a coffee mug I decided to use a microwave safe bowl.
–4 Tbs all purpose flour
-1/8 Tsp Baking Powder
-1/16 Tap Baking Soda
-1/8 Tsp Salt
-3 Tbs Milk
-1 Tbs Olive Oil
-1 Tbs Marinara Sauce (I used our homemade pizza sauce)
-2 Tbs Shredded Mozzarella cheese
-5 Mini Pepperonis
– 1/2 Tsp dried Italian Herbs (basil or oregano) Optional
- Mix dry ingredients together in a microwavable bowl.
- Add in the milk and oil then mix together. This will make your crust.
- Spoon on the marinara sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter
- Sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni and dried herbs
- Microwave for 1 minute 10-20 seconds, or until it rises up and the topping are bubbling (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
-3 Tbs. all purpose flour
-3 Tbs. brown sugar
-3 Tbs. Cocoa Powder (sweetened)
-3 Tbs. flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
-3 Tbs. water
-pinch of salt
-1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-2 tsp chocolate chips/M&M’s (optional)
- In a microwavable bowl (roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
Enjoy!***Always keep a close watch on your bowl while in the microwave so it doesn’t burn or overflow!