Spinach Breakfast Bake
Spinach for Breakfast?? This recipe is so delicious and has 25 grams of protein! We enjoy letting this cook overnight and waking up to a wonderful aroma and a hearty breakfast!
Author: Brewing Wisdom
- – 12 Eggs
- – 1 Cup Whole Milk
- – 1 Bag Frozen Hash Browns
- – ½ lb uncooked Italian Chicken Sausage, Remove Casing (crumble)
- or Pork Sausage (Brown it, Drain the fat and Crumble)
- – 1 Cup Drained and Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- or one whole chopped Red Pepper un-roasted)
- – 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- – 2 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- – In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and little salt and pepper.
- – Grease a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray or butter.
- – Layer half the unthawed hash browns, half the sausage, half the red peppers and half the spinach.
- – Pour the egg mixture on top.
- – Cover and set the slow cooker to low.
- – Cook until eggs set, about 7 hours.
- – Top with chives before serving.