Slow Cooker Steak Stroganoff
This recipe is so simple and delicious! 10minute prep time and 8 hours to cook!
Author: Brewing Wisdom
- -1 lb Cubed Chuck Steak
- – 1(10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- – ½ cup chopped onion
- -1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- -1/4 Cup Water
- -4 ounces cream cheese or sour cream
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on low setting for 8hours, or on high for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese/sour cream just before serving.
- Top off with chives for a colorful touch!