Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This is how we celebrated National Pi Day!
Author: Brewing Wisdom
- -1 Pack of Oreos
- -1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- -1½ Cup Peanut Butter
- -1/2 to a 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (how much you see fit some like extra chocolate)
- – 1 Cup of Butter
- -1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- -Pie Dish
- Prepare your ingredients. This saves you time and prevents rushing!
- Blend/Crush 1 pack of Oreos in a blender.
- Add ½ Cup of melted butter into your crushed Oreos.
- Mix butter and crushed Oreos together for your pie crust
- Gently press the Oreo mixture into your pie dish and press down with a flat spoon.
- Freeze Oreo crust for 15minutes
- While Crust is being prepared now mix the filling. Mix 1Cup powdered sugar, 1½ Cup Peanut Butter and ½ Cup of melted butter until well blended.
- Remove Oreo crust from freezer.
- Add the peanut butter filling.
- In a medium saucepan over LOW heat add ½ Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream and ½ Cup of chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour over pie.
- Freeze for 30minuts to a 1 hour
- Serve with a cold glass of milk or coffee and enjoy!
- * I was able to use my new Ninja Blender to crush the oreo’s its works fantastic!