I was wanting to try a new Stir-Fry Recipe and this one was the bomb! Such a Tasty Recipe! Quick, Simple, and Tasty! Prep: 15-20 Min. Cook 20 Min.
Author: Brewing Wisdom
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb Beef Sirloin, Cut into 2-inch Strips
- 1½ Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut into Matchsticks
- 2 Carrots, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok (preferably wok) over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned (3 to 4 minutes). Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook an stir vegetables for 2minutes. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce (I love using Kikkoman Soy Sauce for my cooking) and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender (about 3 minutes).